As the College is not the recipient of any government, university or church funding, financial support from our alumni, parents and friends is a vital means of ensuring that current and future students will continue to enjoy all the wonderful benefits that Queen’s has to offer.
We invite our extended community of alumni, current and past parents and friends to consider making a gift to Queen’s College and enable us to fulfil our aim to be one of the most outstanding academic residential communities of its kind in Australia.
Ways you can help:
- Contributing to the Enduring Scholarships Program
- Contributing to the Annual Giving Program
- Making a financial gift or a pledge to a specific area
- Making a bequest to Queen’s College in your will
- Making a gift-in-kind, of items such as works of art or archival material
- Volunteering expertise and time as a mentor or committee member
Financial gifts can be made online, by cheque or major credit cards. Gifts, including gifts-in-kind, can be made anonymously if requested. Gifts over $2 are tax deductible.