Philanthropy ensures the College can enhance and maintain the quality of the Queen’s experience for our students.
Ways you can help:
- Contributing to the Enduring Scholarships Program
- Contributing to the Annual Giving Program
- Making a financial gift or a pledge to a specific area
- Making a bequest to Queen’s College in your will
- Making a gift-in-kind, of items such as works of art or archival material
- Volunteering expertise and time as a mentor or committee member
Financial gifts can be made online, by cheque or major credit cards. Gifts, including gifts-in-kind, can be made anonymously if requested. Gifts over $2 are tax deductible.
Contact: The Development Office
Telephone: +61 3 9349 0754